Affordable Care at Home provides quality in-home care services to many clients with such conditions so that their day-to-day lives can continue to run as smoothly as possible. We notice that this time of year can make our schedules more filled and our to-do lists much longer, and we are here to help our clients check each item off their list so that they can enjoy this especially festive season as they always have. From making a trip (or two) to the grocery store, taking pets to the groomer, or getting that hair appointment before our homes become filled with guests, our compassionate caregivers can be seen around town assisting our clients by:
• Providing safe transportation on our busy roads
• Accompanying clients through crowded stores and parking lots
• Helping find and place items in the cart
• Offering mobility assistance
• Carrying bags and loading them into the car
• Ensuring client safety and well-being as errands are completed
We wish all members of our community safe travels on the roads and through shopping centers as we make our final purchases and run our final errands before next week’s celebration. Affordable Care at Home continues to support our clients in their daily lives and routines as we make our way toward the end of the holiday season and beyond.