When searching for in-home care services for you or a loved one, you want to make sure you select a company that is right for you. It is important take into account what you need and how you expect those needs to be met. Affordable Care at Home is a reputable in-home care company that is proud to offer a wide variety of services to meet the needs of our clients in a manner that is professional, compassionate, respectful and reliable.
We encourage all of our prospective clients to consider their own personal care needs, services required and expectations when making a decision about in-home care. Affordable Care at Home would like to share some considerations when making your selection and also provide answers to these frequently asked questions about our own company:
- Does this company have a good reputation?
- Yes, Affordable Care at Home is a well-respected, reputable company that has been serving the Treasure Coast for years. Our clients and their families have made numerous recommendations on our behalf.
- What services do they provide?
- Affordable Care at Home is happy to offer transportation, house cleaning, laundry washing, bed linen changing, pet and plant care, medication reminders, wound care, personal hygiene care, dressing, assistance with daily routines, meal preparation and feeding, mobility assistance, supervision, companionship and more.
- What is the availability of the caregivers?
- Affordable Care at Home is staffed with caregivers who can be available anywhere from a few hours a day to round the clock, live-in care.
- In what way will my needs be met?
- Affordable Care at Home has the highest of standards when it comes to the care of our clients. We hire only competent, professional, qualified, reliable caregivers who will meet your needs with respect and compassion. Your comfort, safety and well-being is our top priority.
- Do they have experience dealing with my loved one’s or my own condition/needs?
- Affordable Care at Home has provided services to a variety of clients with common and unique conditions and needs. We have experience serving those of all ages with special needs, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, injuries, diabetes, mobility issues, illness and more.
- Will there be someone to help me or my loved one if our usual caregiver cannot be there for any reason?
- Yes, Affordable Care at Home takes responsibility for supplying you with a replacement should your caregiver require leave for any reason.
- What if I need more care in the future?
- Affordable Care at Home creates tailored care plans to meet your specific needs. If at any time you find your needs change, your personal care plan will be updated to include or discontinue specific services.
- What is the cost?
- The cost of in-home care services varies based on the client’s needs. Affordable Care at Home takes your needs how much care you require into consideration when calculating the cost. We are happy to give price estimates based on your information when you call our office or fill out a form online. Your personal account executive will also come to your home for a face-to-face assessment and to answer any other questions, free of charge.
If you are looking for a reputable in-home care company on the Treasure Coast, look no further. Affordable Care at Home offers the full package when it comes to quality care right in the comfort of your own home. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call our office. We are here to help in any way whether you are still making your decision or are ready to join the Affordable Care at Home family.