Here at Aqua Home Care, we have been monitoring the hurricane closely right along with our fellow Floridians. Our office has been busy making phone calls to those utilizing in-home care services. By contacting in-home caregivers and their clients ahead of the storm, hurricane plans can be discussed. Certain preparations should be well underway, and we would like to take this time to remind individuals to ensure the following:
• Medications have been refilled if needed
• Homes have been secured
• Plans for potential evacuations have been made
• Food and water are stored
• Important documents have been gathered in the event of an evacuation
• Essential items are readily accessible (flashlights, batteries, medical aids, etc.)
If you have utilized Aqua Home Care as a resource to finding your in-home caregiver, our team either has reached out or will be reaching out to you. In the event that you have missed our call, please phone us at (772) 925-8560. To everyone in our community and statewide, our thoughts are with you all as we prepare for hurricane impacts. Safety is a top priority, and we wish safety to all during this time.