Our highly trained staff has a wide range of availabilities from early morning to nightly hours. You may want to consider the following options based on your needs and schedule:
Part-Time or Hourly Care –
• A caregiver is needed only for certain hours of the day or week, whether those hours be in the mornings, afternoons or evenings.
• This option may be suited for those at home or at a care facility when companionship or personal care is needed for a set amount of time.
• The client may be able to meet their own needs when a caregiver is not required or a family member is available to step in
Full-time Care –
• A caregiver is needed all day, most days or every day
• The client may be able to meet some needs independently, though a caregiver is needed to assist with most or all personal daily tasks on a regular basis
Live-in Care –
• A caregiver is needed to live in the client’s residence and be there to provide care around the clock
• The client may live alone or with others who are unable to provide care
The care of you or your loved one should be seen to with compassion, professionalism, efficiency and consistency, along with being delivered right on time. Whatever your schedule may be, Affordable Care at Home is proud to serve you and be there when you need us most.